Sherpa and Shire is the future of genuine quality upholstery fabric. Sherpa & Shire is a super strong woven fabric that is made to stand the test of time – every architect’s dream. Sherpa & Shire have been the hallmarks of durability and cleanability since their inception. These fabrics were cited by Interior Design magazine for their longevity as the best of the past 25 years. Nearly impervious to damage, Sherpa & Shire comes with a 10 year guarantee against material faults and defects meaning it will truly stand the test of time.
- Use: general upholstery, pubs, clubs, restaurants, buses, coaches, airplanes, cinemas, school furniture, school theatres, public theatres.
- Fiver: 100% Polyolefin
- Backing finish: Acrylic
- Abrasion resistance: 250,000 double rubs (wire screen)
- Weight: 16.0 ounces per linear yard
- Width: 54” (137-140)cm, (1370-1400)mm
- Repeat: None (pattern is woven up the roll and suitable for railroading)
- Lightfastness: 400 hours, class 5
- Colourfastness: Wet – Class 5 | Dry – Class 5
- Seam Slippage: Warp – 91lbs | Fill – 95 lbs